More Website Templates @ TemplateMonster.com - December 16, 2013!
The use of this Abhyudaya website is subjected to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Abhyudaya (including but not limited to any Abhyudaya sponsors or supported child).
- The trademarks and all the information displayed on this website are owned by Abhyudaya. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark or information, as whole or by part without the prior written permission of the Abhyudaya.
- Abhyudaya shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the Website, or any content on the website.
- Abhyudaya can change these Terms and Conditions at any time whenever and wherever required by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued usage of this site after changes constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms.
- Abhyudaya does not guarantee that the website’s facilities and functions will be free from error or interruption, or that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the website is accurate or complete.
- The donations or any other monetary contributions made to Abhyudaya have the discretion to utilize them in a manner that we seem fit and best suited.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In case of any violation of the above mentioned Terms and conditions, Abhyudaya has the legal right to file charges against the user.
Utilization of Donations:The donations or any other monetary contributions made to Abhyudaya through specified means have the discretion to utilize them in a best suited manner for the organization.
Agreement:Surrogate parents are liable to the agreement policies framed by Abhyudaya. Any violations are not entertained and Abhyudaya has the legal right to charge against the person.